We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 day/1 night Chobe tour from Victoria Falls

Level Contributor
11 posts
31 reviews
11 helpful votes
2 day/1 night Chobe tour from Victoria Falls

Any recommendations on a 2 day/1 night Chobe camping tour for 2 people. It seems that every tour operator that I look at wants a 4 person minimum. We will need to transfer from Victoria Falls and back. Thanks!!!

5 replies to this topic
Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
561 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: 2 day/1 night Chobe tour from Victoria Falls

You can try Kalahari Tours, they have trips that you can join. https://kalaharichobe.com/tour/three-day-two-night-safari/

Deer Lodge, Montana
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: 2 day/1 night Chobe tour from Victoria Falls

Following as I also want to do a 2-day Chobe trip from Vic Falls...my tour doesn't include Chobe and I don't want to leave the area without seeing it....It will require a dual-entry visa for Botswana for me. I will be there in June, 2023

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 183 posts
42 reviews
53 helpful votes
3. Re: 2 day/1 night Chobe tour from Victoria Falls

https://www.victoriafalls-guide.net/budget-camping-safari.html

Budget camping safaris to Chobe NP from VF 1 2 & 3 days through small local travel company run by Tony & Boo Peel.

Lowell...
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
6 helpful votes
4. Re: 2 day/1 night Chobe tour from Victoria Falls

I would love to hear other traveller's feedback for 2 day 1 night with small operators to Chobe. Can we book last minutes? We plan to be there in March 2024 and have not yet finalized itinerary. I would love to see things unique in Chobe NP given that we will visit Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater before going to VC.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 183 posts
42 reviews
53 helpful votes
5. Re: 2 day/1 night Chobe tour from Victoria Falls

You can book last minute but may miss out. I would check with the Operator or agent for advice but they will likely suggest earlier the better which makes sense.

If you are not camping in the Serengeti or the Crater, I did in my early safari days, bush camping is a special experience to be had at least once .

We did a private mobile camping safari which included Chobe (Savuti), starting in Kasane. I preferred it in many ways to our lodge stays. Your short trip will take in the northern area of Chobe river front, many visit the area on day trips so it can be busy. The river adds an extra wildlife elemen,t some unique e.g. puku. Good choice IMO.

Reply to: 2 day/1 night Chobe tour from Victoria Falls
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kasane
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.