We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

Texas
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

I found this website, but I think they might just book for other companies.

https:/…

Has anyone heard of them or used them? Or can you tell me what tour company you used and how was your experience.

Thank you.

11 replies to this topic
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
6 174 posts
464 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

Go for Viator. They too book for other companies, but have very goodreviews in most cases.

Choose a day tour with visit to a Turkish house

https:/…d904-19818P13

And check other too (would be good to visit Pocitelj and Blagaj derwish tekke - "monastery" - too)

https:/…d904-g5-c15

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

I booked with Adriatic explore. We travel with them on 6 July. I wanted to know who I would be travelling with so didnt want a third party agency. They were the only one of three companies contacted who were responsive. We did see trips run by them when we have been there in the past and they looked very professional. Turned out slightly more expensive than the others though. We have opted not to do the Turkish House experience as we would prefer to spend the full time available exploring Mostar

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Adriatic
Hotel Adriatic
311 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Texas
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

Great thank you for the response and please let me know how it turns out and if you liked it. We are not going until the middle of August. I don't mind paying a little more for piece of mind.

Honolulu, Hawaii
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

Anyone happen to know the name of tour agency that sells this tour in the street by Ploce Gate? That have a small office down some stairs around the corner

Mentioned in this post
Ploce Gate
Ploce Gate
135 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
6 174 posts
464 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

Was that the one you asked here?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29537…

Bridgeport, West...
Level Contributor
21 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

We took a private guided tour from Dubrovnik to Mostar and also Kravice waterfalls 2 weeks ago. We used Dubrovnik top tours. It was an amazing day!

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Mostar
Mostar
Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Dubrovnik Top Tours
Dubrovnik Top Tours
237 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

Just thought I would reply to this as we struggled to get detailed info on the various tour companies before we travelled.

We took this trip with Amico Tours and thought they were excellent. There were 18 of us on the tour with a very knowledgeable tour guide for the day and a very friendly local guide in Mostar. Obviously haven't used any of the other companies to compare but would feel very comfortable recommending these guys to you.

Mentioned in this post
Amico Tours
Amico Tours
410 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Mostar
Mostar
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

Did this trip yesterday with Adriatic Explore. One of the best trips I have ever done.

We visited Mostar first for 3 hours, what a fabulous place, like Turkey 30 years ago. So many excellent and cheap places to eat. So many interesting things to buy.

There area couple of atms and an exchange in the town but they readily take euros, kuna, dollars and marks. Credit cards over a certain amount only.

On to Kravice, about an hours drive. Beautiful place but sightly spoilt by the sheer number of people there and the water looked very dirty due to earth being stirred up.

2.5 hour return from there to dubrovnik.

15-20 minutes at border on the way and around 5 on way back. Waved through borders on Neum corridor.

Exceptionally hot in Bosnia, approx 10 degrees hotter than dubrovnik

Mentioned in this post
Adriatic Explore Day Tours
Adriatic Explore Day...
596 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Mostar
Mostar
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Texas
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

Fionag Wonderful! Glad you had a nice tour. Is the weather behaving for you better now? I think I am going to wait to book until we get there, so I can try and watch the weather. Thank you for advice and review.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik

ImRosalie. Weather much improved since last Sunday, average 28-29 but very humid, though storms forecast for tomorrow again (seems to be a Saturday thing!)

Due to the weather I wish I hadn't booked my trips in the UK, as I could have worked round it a bit better, though the worst of it was whilst we were touring the Elaphites and I had to book accommodation in advance. Also I'm inherently lazy and chances are if I hadn't prebooked and the weather was good I wouldn't have moved from the beach 😁.

Sadly coming to the end of our trip now. Wish I could stay for ever, its like time stands still

Reply to: Mostar and Kravice waterfalls day tour from Dubrovnik
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted