We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Times of cruise ships

Manchester
Level Contributor
70 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Times of cruise ships

Hi 👋

I’m staying near the old town in July. We’re trying to plan our time (only have 3 days) and I’ve been advised to avoid the old town when the cruise ships dock. Does anyone know what times the cruise ships arrive and depart?

Many thanks x

3 replies to this topic
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
41 318 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Times of cruise ships

https:/…july.pdf

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Times of cruise ships

also check the actual arrival and departure times of the cruise ships and plan around those if you can. IE some dont arrive till the afternoon, others arrive early but leave at mid day so chances of them spending much time actually in dubrovnik are slim.

Personally this year will be my third visit and am only planning around the cruise ships this time as I have discovered the link posted above. I have never found it excessively busy

philadelphia
Level Contributor
408 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Times of cruise ships

We never cruise - much prefer seeing the country without a hoard. Anyone know - if the ship leaves at 18:00, about what time do the people need to get back to the ship? We're hoping by 16:00 on July 6 to walk walls and looks like most ships will be gone but not all.

Reply to: Times of cruise ships
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted