We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airports Assessable buses from cluj

Hanford, California
2 posts
1 review
Airports Assessable buses from cluj
Save

I am in an electric Wiltshire I'm trying to get from cluj airport to Tirgu Mures. Does the buses or Maxi taxi or transfer service have ramps or the wheelchairs or and or tiedowns and how much is the fair if they do I'd like to go visit my relatives

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
Level Contributor
11 073 posts
1. Re: Airports Assessable buses from cluj
Save

Unfortunately buses and minibuses aren’t usually wheelchair accesible. Neither are car transfers (expect to pay from $60 up) but the driver will likely carry you into the car.

Hanford, California
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Airports Assessable buses from cluj
Save

I was afraid of that I thought I saw online that YouTube new versus white buses but I don't know if their local buses or out of town buses anyway thank you Jozsef

3. Re: Airports Assessable buses from cluj

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2019, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Romania
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.