We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

People from the UK who have bought Machu Picchu tickets?

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
People from the UK who have bought Machu Picchu tickets?
Save

Hi, I’m from Wales and am trying to book Machu Picchu tickets through the official site. There is no option for Wales, UK or Great Britain, just wondering how everyone else has managed. There is England, but that’s definitely not correct haha. Would it even work if that’s the option I have to go with?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
21 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: People from the UK who have bought Machu Picchu tickets?
Save

Just put England, they won't know the difference :p We bought our Machu Picchu tickets in with a trek and not on the website, but we had the same thing with Cruz del Sur bus tickets, no such thing as Scotland apparently.

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: People from the UK who have bought Machu Picchu tickets?
Save

I guess I’ll have to, can’t believe I have to select England, first time I’ve ever encountered this problem while travelling. Definitely going to message them and tell them to update to add, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland! Probably won’t make any difference though 🙄

3. Re: People from the UK who have bought Machu Picchu tickets?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2020, 14:17
4. Re: People from the UK who have bought Machu Picchu tickets?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2021, 07:41
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.