We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GotoPeru or David Expeditions

Australia
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
GotoPeru or David Expeditions

Hi All

My husband and I will be in Peru in Jan 2015 and we are trying to decide on the best way to see the sights without joining a large tour group.

I don't want to do it independently as I find that a little stressful.

I have read on these forums many great reviews for GotoPeru and David Expeditions.

Can anyone help me make a decision or do I do a combo of both? e.g. David for the Sacred Valley area and Go to Peru for Lake Titicaca and Colca Canyon?

We will have roughly 12/13 days in Peru, not trekking MP and not doing the Amazon as we think the weather may not be great for it this time of year.

We have to travel in Jan as it is the only time my husband gets holidays.

Thank you in advance for any help given.

Gladstone, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
21 reviews
9 helpful votes
11. Re: GotoPeru or David Expeditions

We used the Atms all through Peru with no problem. Only place they didn't work for our whole trip was on the Galápagos Islands, luckily we had enough cash with us, Just!

Blue Mountains...
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
12. Re: GotoPeru or David Expeditions

thanks, was that with your normal credit/debit card or a travelex cash card with USA dollars. Heard so many different stories about money. It is good to ask people from Australia.

13. Re: GotoPeru or David Expeditions

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.