We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu Pacific sale

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
14 reviews
15 helpful votes
Cebu Pacific sale
Save

Just starting a plan together for travel in Feb 2017 and noticed Cebu Pacific has a sale on. I fly into and out of Cebu but want to go to Palawan but have no idea how long for yet. Tempted to book a one way flight from Cebu as price is on sale just now but no idea how long i want to stay in Palawan, where to go after that and how to eventually get back to Cebu for return flight. Will be in Philippines for a month. Are these sales on quite often? Arrive in Cebu on Mon 31st Jan late afternoon so thinking of getting flight on Wed 1st feb (1257 peso).

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
9 140 posts
27 reviews
65 helpful votes
1. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

sales occur all the time, I have flown to places booking an outbound ticket in May for example and waited till August for a return flight at promo rates and using wizzair and cebu pacific to sofia and dubai with stopovers in dubai and sofia flown return from London to Manila for £260 return ( but did have to book 2 nights in a hotel each way and took days but I wanted to stopover in Dubai and I have lots of time.

Manila to Cebu is good for promo fares as there are numerous flights and still get cheap fares a few weeks before but to Palawan if you leave it can find you are being asked 6/7 thousand one way.

check out skyscanner.net as they will also give you philippine airlines and air asia fares

Edited: 5 years ago
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 363 posts
33 reviews
80 helpful votes
2. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

The promo I had with Cebu Pacific for the flight between PP and Cebu in December was booked only six weeks advance and seats were selling fairly quickly. Once you have your itinerary properly outlined its best to book as soon as a promo becomes available to be on the safe side.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15 900 posts
155 reviews
354 helpful votes
3. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

If you see a discounted rate, get it now. Do not take a chance. by waiting.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
21 410 posts
239 reviews
529 helpful votes
4. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

You can really take advantage of these seat sales if you already have concrete plans when to go and when to leave a particular place otherwise you could be throwing out that ticket.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
510 posts
96 reviews
62 helpful votes
5. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

/How often do these promo sales occur?

I know our travel dates, but I can't really say that Cebu offers a great deal on the price. When I check the same routes we'll be flying but for a nearer date in the future (say 2 months from now), it's still the same price as the one that comes up for March next year (when we want to fly)

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
21 410 posts
239 reviews
529 helpful votes
6. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

They have a sale every week but not for March next year as it is too out. I suggest you subscribe with their email alerts.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
510 posts
96 reviews
62 helpful votes
7. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

I would like to sign up with them, but I don't see where I can do that on their website?

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
510 posts
96 reviews
62 helpful votes
8. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

Oh, I think I found it. However, I don't like it that I have to pay for a membership to get emails, even though it's not a lot.

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
2 539 posts
393 reviews
531 helpful votes
9. Re: Cebu Pacific sale
Save

Like or follow their social media accounts i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Also look out for major Philippine holidays and occasions i.e. Mother's Day, Valentine's, etc. Sales are usually announced at midnight (PHL time).

10. Re: Cebu Pacific sale

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2017, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Philippines
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.