We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

december visit

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
491 posts
9 reviews
december visit

Hello All - i am in my mid 30's and will be travelling solo to Tbilisi in the second week of December,

Wanted to check if there are any sort of special events, cultural or otherwise due to take place say between the 7th to 12th December?

Any particular website where i can read about these?

Also is December like low season and hence not as buzzy? What about the night life?

I do get it will be colder than other months but thats ok by me

I would like to explore the city, take in the local culture, food, sights, not much into museums but do not mind seeing few monuments, squares, markets..love walking- some bit of sight seeing, night life etc

I am currently due for 4 nights but i am also ok extending it to say 6/7 nights if its suggested to maybe do some day trips to the nearby town/cities?

Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
194 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: december visit

Hi,

There aren't any specific events at that dates you mentioned.

Below link will be helpful to find some info regarding local activities in December.

http://www.info-tbilisi.com/events/

On TA listing you can easily find spots of nightlife in Tbilisi.

Level Contributor
17 posts
2. Re: december visit

Are they still sending indians back with evisa? I am a uae resident and my wife will be coming from india..i am scared to travel because its my honeymoon and i have saved since a year to come there, can you please check and reply? Ill be travelling in jan 1st week to georgia.

Level Contributor
873 posts
3. Re: december visit

Amaan S

1. Congratulations to your marriage!

2. In October 2018, 3427 Indians came to Georgia. You can see other months here:

https://gnta.ge/statistics/

3. If you and your wife both have all necessary documents, you will be fine. If you don't know what the list of documents is, ask me and I'll repeat myself for a 100th time.

4. Does not matter who says what, there is no 100% guarantee of anything. But if you both have proper documents and money, your chances of refusal is absolutely minimal to non-existent.

4. Re: december visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 November 2018, 13:02

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 209 posts
51 reviews
5. Re: december visit

If all documents exist and you can prove income there is a big chance that you will be able to visit Georgia.

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
388 posts
6. Re: december visit

Be sure to have all documents needed

And have no worries.

Thanks for choosing Georgia

Welcome

Maryam

5 posts
7. Re: december visit

The visa rules in Georgia are random.It depends on what the visa officer feels on that day.If he is angry you might be deported with no apparent reason.If you are white go ahead if Indian I dont know why you take that risk.Imagine being deported while being on honeymoon.To be fair to Georgians the country is really beautiful and people are very polite and good.

Reply to: december visit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted