We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abu Dhabi - One Night

1 post
Abu Dhabi - One Night
Save

Hi, I will be traveling to Dubai at the beginning of May and I want to to go to Abu Dhabi's mosque but I would like to stay for at least one night there. Is it worth it or do I go back to Dubai? What other places you recommend there? Thanks

United Arab Emirates
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
14 716 posts
78 reviews
70 helpful votes
1. Re: Abu Dhabi - One Night
Save

Many people do a day trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi but it will be a long tiring day. So if you decide to stay one night it would be a nice idea.

You can visit, in addition to the mosque, Emirates Palace, Qasr Al Watan (aka Presidential Palace), Abu Dhabi Louvre, Eastern Mangroves, are some of the main attractions.

2. Re: Abu Dhabi - One Night

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2021, 07:41
Get answers to your questions about Abu Dhabi
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.