We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from Falcon Hospital and Masdar City

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 112 posts
273 reviews
169 helpful votes
Taxis from Falcon Hospital and Masdar City
Save

For one of my days in AD, my plan is:

1. Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital

2. Masdar City

3. Galleria on Al Maryah Island

I'll be relying on taxis and I assume I'll be able to get a taxi from my hotel to the Falcon Hospital and from the mall to my hotel, no problem, but what about the other 2? They look sorta remote on gmaps, but it's difficult to tell. I'm guessing my best bet is to download some sort of app (the official AD taxi app/Careem?) and use that instead.

Esbjerg, Denmark
Level Contributor
1 285 posts
330 reviews
172 helpful votes
1. Re: Taxis from Falcon Hospital and Masdar City
Save

Yes, I think you should download the apps, just in case..

Masdar city now have a small mall, but I can’t recall I saw any taxis there. (And if you want to visit Masdar city, it’s not the place to go anyway)

At Falcon hospital they would most likely be able to call a taxi for you, but again: having the app would be a good idea.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 112 posts
273 reviews
169 helpful votes
2. Re: Taxis from Falcon Hospital and Masdar City
Save

Tks DKtoad.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
183 reviews
127 helpful votes
3. Re: Taxis from Falcon Hospital and Masdar City
Save

Falcon hospital is in the middle of nowhere so no taxis to get back unless you book one.

I live next to Masdar City. There’s not much there. There’s a new small mall with a few shops and a food hall. I only go there for the supermarket. The “eco city” part again has really nothing to see. There is a taxi rank though outside the Semens building so taxi not a problem.

Masdar City has a new walking track that starts at Masdar Park. Nice long walk, but surrounded by building sites so not a pretty walk at all. It has gym areas along the track and fridges with free water. You won’t get a taxi from the park though unless you are lucky!

4. Re: Taxis from Falcon Hospital and Masdar City

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2021, 07:41
Get answers to your questions about Abu Dhabi
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.