We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live 4 Africa

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Live 4 Africa

I have just returned from a festive family break to South Africa, booked through Gelle Ritchie at Live 4 Africa.

Quite simply the most memorable trip ANY of us will ever go on!

Exceptional service and everything ran like clockwork - a thoroughly professional and wonderful service. All emails and any correspondence was answered quickly and efficiently all with a feeling of genuine happiness - Gelle really does make it YOUR holiday.

We had six nights in the Table Bay Hotel at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town and three nights on safari in the Riverdene Lodge at Shamwari Game Reserve - an amazing reserve who cater for families with young kids (the Kids on Safari programme is great!).

All transfers were arranged smoothly and after a 12 hour overnight flight it is wonderful to see a driver with your name on a board waiting to whisk you to your destination.

There were six of us travelling, my parents (in their 70's), myself and my fiancee (in our 30's) and my two kids (15 and 3) so we needed to plan to cater for a wide range of ages which Gelle did by making suggestions for hotels and trips to suit our needs. Nothing was too much hassle for her despite me making a couple of changes to our itinerary.

Live 4 Africa also arranged amazing trips for us. Through Gelle we booked cage diving with Great White sharks in Gaansbai where we flew to in a 6-seater light aircraft from Stellenbosch, as well as a helicopter flight over Cape Town.

Just a fantastic, memorable holiday that Live 4 Africa arranged from beginning to end! :-D

1. Re: Live 4 Africa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2016, 09:16