We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pride Lodges Travel Agency

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
57 reviews
Pride Lodges Travel Agency

Hi

Booking through Pride Lodges http://www.pridelodges.com and was referred to them by kambaku which was full, just wondered if anyone here has had any experiences with the travel agency?

Many Thanks

Jas

New Delhi
Level Contributor
303 posts
163 reviews
1. Re: Pride Lodges Travel Agency

Yep, I used them for a Kruger private reserve booking in December 2015. Very helpful and quick - it was last minute and I had almost given up. Have no hesitation in recommending them.

Dealt with a lady called Leigh Holing.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
1 post
71 reviews
2. Re: Pride Lodges Travel Agency

Hi, my family just returned from South Africa and our safari was booked with the Pride Lodge . Bellow I copied the review I wrote in their facebook page:

´We just had an unforgettable trip thanks to Pride lodges.

Leigh was a super travel agent for us! She demonstrated deep knowledge about all safari lodges and others attractions all over South African. We had a superb attention and patience from her.

When our trip was already booked, one friend decided to join us and Leigh was above and beyond to accommodate his large family at the same lodge as us. Our group had an amazing time in Baobad lodge due to her efforts!

During our stay, she called the lodge to make sure everything was ok with us.

Besides, my flight was canceled and she also helped us to find a hotel in Johannesburg at last minute, without any gain for her.

We could not thank her and Pride Lodge enough!

If you need a dependable and efficient agent in Africa, look no further, go directly to Pride Lodge!`

Edited: 18 July 2017, 20:37
3. Re: Pride Lodges Travel Agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2018, 06:16