We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

THE NEW atlantica parc water park in agadir

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
799 posts
27 reviews
9 helpful votes
THE NEW atlantica parc water park in agadir
Save

hi, if anyone is looking for information on the new water park a short drive from agadir this is their email atlanticaparc@menara.ma

also there is a web site and booking facilities for tents,and chalets.

Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
1. Re: THE NEW atlantica parc water park in agadir
Save

Hi Debbie,

I don't think that atlantica water park is new, because I remember some friends wanted me to go there with them, and this was in June 2009. I couldn't go at the time and I only ended up watching the pictures and videos they made.

It's north of Taghazout village and I think it closes during the month of Ramadan.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
799 posts
27 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: THE NEW atlantica parc water park in agadir
Save

hi khattabbi,yes i know it opened in 2009,but its still quite new for agadir. theyve been adding more n more things to the park,and i emailed them to ask them if they would be open and the reply was "we will be open until the end of august"

Essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
3. Re: THE NEW atlantica parc water park in agadir
Save

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for that, I am delighted there is a waterpark. Do you have any idea how far it is from the centre of Agadir? we are staying at the Royal Atlas. All very last minute as was going to Turkey until the Goldtrail collapse!.

Wigan, United...
9 posts
4. Re: THE NEW atlantica parc water park in agadir
Save

hi,

i noticed that you e-mailed the water park and they said they was open till the end of august, i have just had a look on there web site and it says it will be closed during the month of ramadan, i was wondering if they have added this since you contacted them.

thanks

michelle.

5. Re: THE NEW atlantica parc water park in agadir

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Agadir
Recent Conversations
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.