We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multi cabins for multiple families

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Multi cabins for multiple families

My family and I are planning a trip to big bear or arrowhead, we are looking for cabins to stay at. We are looking for small cabins that are all together so everyone has their own cabin. Or any big cabins for about 20 people. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Multi cabins for multiple families

Depending on what part of town you want to stay in the Honey Bear Lodge and cabins is walking distance to the village and a short drive to ski locations. They manage 4-5 cabins and all except the bay view are either next door to one another or half a block away. You would also have the lodge if anyone in your group wanted to stay there.

We always love staying near the village and not having to worry about parking to go eat or stroll during busy times. I’ve always found them to be really friendly, helpful and reasonably priced too if you call and let them know what you need how many per cabin it might be a good place to start. http://www.honeybearlodge.com/cabins.html

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21 619 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Multi cabins for multiple families

Years ago we stayed at Grey Squirrel Canins near the town of Big Bear. It was great for multi families to stay at.

Reply to: Multi cabins for multiple families
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Big Bear Lake
Recent Conversations