We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

Lemesos
Level Contributor
5 posts
66 reviews
Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

I have not seen any recent answers to this question and therefore I am asking anybody who can help us please: we will fly in Milano either on Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th March 2017 and will need a transfer to Madonna di Campiglio. Is there a bus service available? is it direct? can we find the time schedules anywhere? We will also need a transfer back from Madonna di C. to Milano either on Saturday 11th or Sunday 12th March. thank you!!

Turin
Level Contributor
9 674 posts
1 review
1. Re: Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

Malpensa is the farthest of the 3 Milan's airport from Madonna di Campiglio and a private transfer won't be cheap. To tell the truth you're landing in Lombardia and MdC is in Trentino, another region!

I don't know if there is a direct bus in season, for sure you can take a train to Milano Centrale, another train to Trento (with a change in Verona or Venice) and then a bus.

http://www.ttesercizio.it/?l=en

Edited: 30 October 2016, 15:09
FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
13 109 posts
112 reviews
2. Re: Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

There is a direct bus service in season, but it only departs from Milan's 2 other airports (Linate and Bergamo) - https://goo.gl/atCWKT

If you choose to book this service, you must then reach Linate or Bergamo airports from Malpensa by direct bus -- malpensashuttle.it/en/time-table-and-bus-sto… -- or taxi (105meuro flat fare from Malpensa to Linate, metered ride from Malpensa to Bergamo).

Edited: 30 October 2016, 17:20
Lemesos
Level Contributor
5 posts
66 reviews
3. Re: Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

thank you very much. I will check these out!! [unfortunately we have a directly flight only to Malpensa]

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
348 posts
72 reviews
4. Re: Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

Where are you staying? Maybe the people at your hotel know the answer???

Lemesos
Level Contributor
5 posts
66 reviews
5. Re: Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

no unfortunately they don't know better. we go there for the third time now and previously we had to take the official MdC transfer service which is expensive.

Ta' L-Ibrag, Malta
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
6. Re: Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

Hi, I just looked at the shuttle service to MdC looks promising. You mention that you have been to MdC a couple of times. I have only skied in Livigno which is a fantastic ski resort but I would like you to tell me about MdC regarding accomodation I know the ski pistes are top notch, have a great holiday and cheers Alex

Lemesos
Level Contributor
5 posts
66 reviews
7. Re: Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

Hi Alex, yes MdC is just great! very good accommodation, ranging from budget to luxury, excellent food, nice village, good shops but above all it is an excellent ski area with top infrastructure, with trees all around you and the dolomites imposing from above. We stayed at Sportshotel Romantic Plaza, excellent, but 15 - 20 minute walk if you want to go to the Pradalago gondola. Hotel Dahu is also very good, and it is ski-in ski out. This time we are trying another one which is nearer Pradalago ski lift. Have a great holiday yourself!

8. Re: Car transfer from Milano Malpensa to Madonna di Campiglio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2018, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Madonna Di Campiglio