We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Madonna Di Campiglio from Malpensa/AirportMilano

Berkeley, California
1 post
1 review
Getting to Madonna Di Campiglio from Malpensa/AirportMilano

I am arriving into Malpensa after a 15 hr. flight at noon on December 20th. I must get to Madonna - don't really want to rent a car. I'll have heavy bags with me, and may feel exhausted. Can someone tell me about the train/bus trip or can you recommend an alternative method of travel?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
98 777 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Getting to Madonna Di Campiglio from Malpensa/AirportMilano

Madonna di Campiglio is small and remote. I think you will need a rental car.

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
14 357 posts
173 reviews
2. Re: Getting to Madonna Di Campiglio from Malpensa/AirportMilano

There does seem to be bus service but driving would be quicker. However you definitely should not drive while tired and jetlagged. https:/…Madonna-di-Campiglio

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
13 122 posts
113 reviews
3. Re: Getting to Madonna Di Campiglio from Malpensa/AirportMilano

Alas, the direct bus mentioned by #2 runs on Saturdays and Sundays only.

As an alternative to a long and complicate journey by public transport (3 trains plus one bus), you might book a transfer at campigliodolomiti.it/lang/…770.html

4. Re: Getting to Madonna Di Campiglio from Malpensa/AirportMilano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2018, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Madonna Di Campiglio