We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski School

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Ski School

Hello

Does anyone know roughly how much you can expect to pay for ski school in Bardonecchia? Struggling to find prices anywhere. Looking for ski lessons for 2 beginners: 1 adult and 1 child. Preferably half days.

Thanks

Turin, Italy
Level Contributor
4 161 posts
672 reviews
1. Re: Ski School

Hello Olivia

Have you already checked the touristic website?

bardonecchiaski.com/en_US/home/winter/ski-ar…

If you open ski schools websites, you'll have to translate pages because I think most of them don't have the English version. In "Ski Area" of the website you can find other information.

Edited: 22 September 2017, 11:56
London
Level Contributor
3 398 posts
153 reviews
2. Re: Ski School

Try montagnard-trek.com/en/…

It was tricky to find. I had to type "ski school Bardonecchia" and then click on 3 buttons - quite a struggle!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Ski School

brilliant thanks that's what I was looking for!

4. Re: Ski School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2018, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Bardonecchia