We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do around Pereybere for two days

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
Things to do around Pereybere for two days

Hi,

We are currently staying at La Residence Beach Apartments. We arrived here yesterday and were just wondering hat we can do as we tried to go out for dinner around 9 and it was pitch dark on the street so we retuned.

Please could anyone suggest what we can do around here?? we are planning to go to the beach for a while nearby and would like to know where all we can go in and around? on forums I have read that Grand Baie is quite close so is that recommended for two days?

please do suggest

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
70 080 posts
170 reviews
1 316 helpful votes
1. Re: Things to do around Pereybere for two days

Pereyebere is quite central. You have Peryebere beach itself. Hop on a bus to Grand Baie or visit the beaches at Trou aux Biches, Choisy, Point aux Piments or head in the opposite direction to Anse Le Raie.

If you like shopping you will love Grand Baie. Lots of places to eat out including fast food places in the malls (La Croisette and Super U complex)

Get the Express bus to Port Louis and explore the capital.

Pereybere itself has lots of places to eat - it will look different in the day as I'm sure you've already discovered!

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
19 172 posts
200 reviews
422 helpful votes
2. Re: Things to do around Pereybere for two days

As Bronia says it will look different in the daylight plus it's easier to get your bearings, I would suggest you have a wander round today and find a restaurant that you wish to visit this evening. Also I wouldn't leave it too late to have dinner, we've been caught out and find that some are closing up at 10pm, or earlier.

3. Re: Things to do around Pereybere for two days

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Pereybere
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.