We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

Saarf England
Level Contributor
24 posts
Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

Hi, we are going to Pereybere next year with our two year old son. I've looked for villas with fenced off pools and haven't been successful so far. Does anyone know of any villas with fenced off pools in Pereybere or nearby areas?

A pool isn't strictly necessary, we've stayed in some great beachfront villas in other countries and would be up for doing this again if we could find somewhere suitable. We don't want to stay in hotels or apartment complexes if we can help it.

Thanks.

7 replies to this topic
1. Re: Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

2. Re: Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
70 080 posts
170 reviews
1 316 helpful votes
3. Re: Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

Duplicate post and your first link doesn't work.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
33 reviews
26 helpful votes
4. Re: Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

Hey,

You can check Villa Oasis in Pereybere or Athena Villas in Grand Bay.

Cheers,

Piyush

Saarf England
Level Contributor
24 posts
5. Re: Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

↑ Neither of which have fenced off pools...

Edited: 9 years ago
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
70 080 posts
170 reviews
1 316 helpful votes
6. Re: Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

Hector I really doubt you will find a villa with a fenced off pool but look at these rentals:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentals-g1905319-Reviews-Pereybere-Vacation_Rentals.html

https://www.flipkey.com/pereybere-villa-rentals/g1565528/

Mine has glass barriers - but isn't for rent ;)

Edited: 9 years ago
Saarf England
Level Contributor
24 posts
7. Re: Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?

Hi, we have now found a villa in Pointe Aux Cannoniers. It's right on the beach and has no pool so looks perfect. I just thought i'd check that it's not likely to be too near to the Club Med hotel in Pointe Aux Cannoniers. The pictures seem to show that it's in a quiet location, but i'd hate to get there and find that it's next to a sprawling hotel complex and all that goes with it.

Does anyone know this area well? Does the Club Med have villas near it? The villa is called Villa Neptune if that helps.

Thanks,

Reply to: Pereybere Villa With Fenced Off Pool?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pereybere
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.