We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car trip

USA
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
car trip
Save

hi

I am travelling by car from Calais toHamburg and from there we are staying 2 nights in Copenhagen

then vai Oskarsharrn to Stockholm were we will spend 2 nights

then possibly via Jonkoping to Goteborg then catching the ferry to Federikshavn

from there we are thinking of going to Skagen

From there either via the north coast and Esberg or the east coast and Arhus back to Hamburg area

continuing to Calais via a stop in Belguim

any locals or people with previous experince please comment and advise as to your thoughts

we are 70+ and look for nice quiet and scenic travell

thanks JB

Ps appologies for spelling errors

1 reply
Mjolby, Sweden
Level Contributor
1 266 posts
138 reviews
102 helpful votes
1. Re: car trip
Save

Hi!

how much time in total will you spend in Sweden?

There are some lovely routes and sites along the way to Stockholm. Especially if you are following the coast line which I guess you will do since you are mentioning Oskarshamn.

I posted some ideas last year regarding some things to see and do if you want to follow the coast line from Copenhagen. Perhaps it can give you some ideas: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189806-i232-k4313366-Advice_for_Road_Trip_Please-Sweden.html#31858189

Best regards

Jörgen

Reply to: car trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Norrkoping
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.