Hello Brains Trust!
My two sons and I (5 years old and 9 years old) are heading to Verona later this week where we will stay for a whole month. While that sounds terribly romantic - it has suddenly dawned on me that I need to find things to do with them and for them to do without me! Aside from seeing the beautiful sites around Verona (I lived there for 6 months 20 years ago so know it well) - do you have any suggestions for the following:
- Language classes with other foreign kids for 1-3 hours for day - both of my children are beginners!
- Workshops or classes the kids and I can do together or they can do alone
- Theatre plays or events to go to together
- Contact details for any great babysitters!
- Day trips we can take by train to kid friendly places
Many thanks in advance. I know there will be things for us to do, I have just found it quite hard to find them online.