We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daytrip to Sirmione

San Diego...
Level Contributor
416 posts
43 reviews
36 helpful votes
Daytrip to Sirmione

Hello, a girlfriend and I are visiting Italy for the first time in October. We are staying at Suite di Giulietta and would like to do a Daytrip to Sirmione. Based on our lodging location, I see that we will take any of a few local busses to Via Scalzi then switch to the L26 bus for the 1 hr journey to Sirmione. I understand I can buy the local ticket at a Tobbacco shop for €1.30 or use the machine on the bus for €2 exact change.

My question is how to purchase the L26 ticket, and the cost. Is there a Tobbacco shop near Via Scalzi?

Thanks in advance!

4 replies to this topic
Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
7 350 posts
96 reviews
92 helpful votes
1. Re: Daytrip to Sirmione

The fare for the LN026 is around €3.60 if bought before boarding the bus or with a supplement of €1.30 if bought on the bus. Sorry I don’t know where you can buy the tickets other than from the railway station but I’m sure the Tourist Office or your hotel will be able to help with that.

Verona, Italy
Destination Expert
for Verona
Level Contributor
1 735 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Daytrip to Sirmione

Many tobacco shops and bar sell bus tickets, but that is sure for ATV, our local Bus Company. The "L" lines are from a company from Brescia, so not sure if they all have their tickets, too.

Ciao

Francesco

San Diego...
Level Contributor
416 posts
43 reviews
36 helpful votes
3. Re: Daytrip to Sirmione

Thanks for those details. Maybe we’ll just take the local to Puerto Nuevo and catch the L bus there. Sounds simpler.

4. Re: Daytrip to Sirmione

You can go with local bus to the train station and than with the train to Dessenzano. From Dessenzano with ferry to Sirmione

Reply to: Daytrip to Sirmione
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Verona