We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Costco travel for Italy?

Elbert, Colorado
1 post
Has anyone used Costco travel for Italy?

Please provide your experience if you have and if this is good option for a multi region trip to Italy.

Likely To Sell Out
Waking Up the Vatican: VIP...
86 Reviews
from US$525,10*
Best Seller
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St...
24 311 Reviews
from US$72,50*
Best Seller
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
12 199 Reviews
from US$57,30*
5 replies to this topic
Puget Sound...
Level Contributor
1 777 posts
225 reviews
1. Re: Has anyone used Costco travel for Italy?

Yes, twice. The first time Costco arranged airfare, hotels and train transport for us. Most recently, I booked hotels through them in major cities only, and made my own transportation arrangements. I recommend them. Their hotel selection is wonderful; we have never been disappointed.

California
Level Contributor
7 717 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Has anyone used Costco travel for Italy?

On our first trip to Italy I looked to see which hotel's Costco used in Rome simply because I know all Costco hotels are well vetted and with hundreds of hotel's to pick from it's not an easy decision. In the end I booked with the hotel directly because it had a better deal online. This was the Metropole Hotel not far from the Termini Train Station. Great place.

ohio
Level Contributor
687 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Has anyone used Costco travel for Italy?

Used Costco once for a trip (not Italy)

I have always found better prices on my own, just by using tripadvsor, Expedia, and Booking.com.

If you find what you like with Costco, at least read the reviews on tripadvisor and compare prices.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
1 391 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: Has anyone used Costco travel for Italy?

I have used Costco Travel for trips to Alaska and NYC and have always been pleased with them.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
130 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Has anyone used Costco travel for Italy?

I have used them once. It was for a cruise. They must have booked a group because the price was way cheaper than the cruise line and we got all of the perks and a little extra from Costco. It was an incredible deal. I have never booked a land trip though. As a note we had a problem with an OBC that we were supposed to receive in place of a luncheon. Once I got back I called Costco and they fixed it. Cruise line would not fix it before leaving the ship.

Reply to: Has anyone used Costco travel for Italy?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted