We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
42 posts
please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

hello we are a couple on our honeymoon, can you please recommend a nice hotel there? our budget is about 100 to 120 euro max

Likely To Sell Out
Waking Up the Vatican: VIP...
82 Reviews
from US$524,90*
Best Seller
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St...
24 294 Reviews
from US$72,50*
Best Seller
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
12 194 Reviews
from US$57,30*
29 replies to this topic
Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
42 posts
11. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

Thank you this is wahat i was asking abiut. La cote romantique . I am so exited . I just adore italy and italian people, food ans music.

Btw my fiance was against spending our honeymoon in a big city. This is why i was asking about aventine hill. Lots of gardens and roamance

12. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 September 2018, 23:36

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
40 217 posts
18 reviews
13. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

Kuroneko, of course I'm familiar with where it is and it's proximity to the sites which is why I posted the answer I did. The aventine hill is NOT close to popular sites such as the Vatican, Borghese gallery, trevi fountain or Spanish Steps to name a few. There are much closer areas to stay in especially for a first time visitor. The amount of time which will be spent getting to and from this hotel is going to impact their trip.

Donna

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 253 posts
14. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

Depends on how many days/nights OP is in Rome and what their plans are as to whether they will appreciate the location - it is lovely but for some first timers (IF they are first timers) and/or it is in the middle of the high heat of summer - they may want something more convenient to certain popular sites.

Right now it is just based on what someone might consider "romantic" - but there are not other details - so, who knows if they will find it works best for their plans while in Rome.

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
2 499 posts
32 reviews
15. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

Actually Aventine is served by two metro stations (Piramide and Circo Massimo), which makes both the Vatican and the Tridente/Ludovisi area (the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese) easy to reach by public transport. There are several buses and trams as well.

For what concerns the summer factor: Aventine is a good idea in this regard also because of the amount of greenery, the scarce density of buildings and the - relative - high elevation: it really fits well the idea of urban oasis. A minor nuisance could be represented by the necessity of walking slightly uphill, but - from my perspective at least - it's really a minor issue.

It's to OP to decide, indeed.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
40 217 posts
18 reviews
16. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

Of course it's up to the OP to decide, it's their honeymoon. They should go into it knowing the benefits as well as the drawbacks.

Donna

Sussex
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
17. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

We absolutely loved San Anselmo! It is beautiful and when we were there, we saw a plaque on the fence saying it was voted Rome's most romantic hotel! Breakfast area is wonderful and gardens are beautiful. Many rooms have huge outdoor terrace for relaxing on.

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
42 posts
18. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

Thanks guys. We will be going from jan 1 til jan 8. And we dont like noise. Our priority is to relax and wander around in roma s streets. We dont plan to explore roma as tourists.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
40 217 posts
18 reviews
19. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

Then the hotel should be fine for you. You will be in a quieter area with less tourists.

Donna

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
2 499 posts
32 reviews
20. Re: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill

I hope you'll enjoy your honeymoon wmatr, have a great stay!

Reply to: please help me choose hotel in aventine hill
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted