We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples to Procida Ferry Advice

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
4 helpful votes
Naples to Procida Ferry Advice
Save

I have previously seen on threads here it is best to just buy tickets from the Port - we are going in August - will it be busier and therefore could the tickets sell out?

If we buy on the day, how long before the departure time should we get there?

Can I buy the day before?

The online based ticket sites seem to have quite an expensive booking fee but might be worth it if it guarantees the time we want.

Any advice please

4 replies to this topic
Anarita, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6 posts
1. Re: Naples to Procida Ferry Advice
Save

Hi

You can buy tickets the day before ,on the day turn up around 15 minutes before departure should be plenty of

time.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
663 posts
18 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Naples to Procida Ferry Advice
Save

I went to Procida in late June for a day trip from Naples. The ferry I'd planned to take back to Naples that afternoon sold out ('Esaurito') more than an hour before departure. So I spent a few more hours on the island waiting for the next boat. Next time I'll take that into consideration...

Penang, Malaysia
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Naples to Procida Ferry Advice
Save

is there a direct ferry from naples to procida ? i can't find any tickets online for my time of travel, do i need to go procida from other ferry port ?

County Durham...
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Sorrento Coast, Ischia, Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
9 989 posts
42 reviews
246 helpful votes
4. Re: Naples to Procida Ferry Advice
Save

Hi

Yes, there are direct ferries from Naples to Procida. It's always better to look at the source websites. If you want to book tickets online, there is a small booking fee on the source websites and a large booking fee on all of the 3rd party websites charged by, OK Ferries. We always buy ferry tickets at the kiosks at the ferry point. I've also replied to your other post.

https://www.ischiareview.com/ferries--hydrofoils-between-ischia--naples-timetables--guide.html

Eddie

Reply to: Naples to Procida Ferry Advice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Procida
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.