We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish Health Form - Covid question

6 posts
Spanish Health Form - Covid question
Save

Both my wife and i recently recovered from covid and date of positive test would be more than 14 days ago when we complete the form. What questions are on the form about this and can the my answers deny me a QR code? The only one I am aware of is 'have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days' the answer is yes but only been in contact with each other and both recovered. Thank you

1 reply
Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
20 582 posts
93 reviews
119 helpful votes
1. Re: Spanish Health Form - Covid question
Save

My understanding from a recent thread on the Gran canaria forum is that if you answer yes to the have you been in contact question , you receive a message back advising you not to travel.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187471-i457-k13723117-Based_on_your_answers_we_advise_you_not_to_travel-Gran_Canaria_Canary_Islands.html

What you do with the information I have provided is up to you....

Reply to: Spanish Health Form - Covid question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.