We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best language school in Germany

Helsinki, Finland
1 post
Save Topic
Best language school in Germany

I am going to 4 weeks languagecourse in Germany, but I don't know what would be good. Maybe GSL in Berlin, or DID deutsch institut, or F+U language school. Can somebody recommend something? Maybe in berlin, or somewhere else.

Best Seller
Berlin Half-Day Walking Tour
1 378 reviews
from US$17,40*
Best Seller
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour...
407 reviews
from US$21,10*
City Sightseeing Berlin Hop-On...
111 reviews
from US$23,60*
Best Seller
Berlin Historical Walking Tour...
631 reviews
from US$17,40*
38 replies to this topic
31. Re: Best language school in Germany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2017, 06:41

Kaunas, Lithuania
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Best language school in Germany

I'd recommend Sprachart Berlin, www.sprachartberlin.de. It's not so well known as other well advertised schools, but the courses are of really high quality. A lot of speaking, a warm atmosphere, really gets you prepared for real-life situations and using German right as you leave the school building :) The course prices are really low in comparison to other schools. The school is located in Kreuzberg, in the middle of everything, and just a few minutes from U-Bahn.

33. Re: Best language school in Germany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2017, 06:40

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
10 219 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Best language school in Germany

I would never trust glowing reviews from first-time posters..

Berlin, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
35. Re: Best language school in Germany

Avoid DeutschAkademie, Very bad customer support after you pay your money.

One of the bad things for a business in Germany is to delegate a task to a bad company. DeutschAkademie has delegated its money collection to one of the worst companies (Ingenico Group - Ingenico ePayments ) in Germany and I believe it will ruin DeutschAkademie ongoing business.. This was even starting with hiring irresponsible staff of DeutschAkademie - DeutschAkademie and Ingenico, very bad customer care of both..

Take care because taking a course there may result in you paying a fine or going to jail..

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6 215 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Best language school in Germany

I still maintain the Geothe Institut is one of the best language school in Germany. I attended there in the 80's, my sister attended there in the 90's and recently a younger relative attended a course at the Berlin location and had an excellent experience there. They offer many different types of courses, geared to your specific needs, whether it be conversational, or business, short courses or longer ones. I learned most of my German from the Geothe Institut.

1 post
Save Reply
37. Re: Best language school in Germany

Goethe Institut is the best. I have studiwd there. The only drawback is that in Germany is is pricey. If you can afford it , it is just superb.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
16 712 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Best language school in Germany

i have the Goethe Institude right in my neighborhood and I meet some of the students at my local beer bar and they all talk highly of the programm and having a good time in Frankfurt.

Reply to: Best language school in Germany
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Berlin