We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angie why don't you write an Insider Page

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8 455 posts
88 reviews
Angie why don't you write an Insider Page

Hi Angie

You obviously have a great deal of knowledge about Bolton so why not write an insider page. I live in Bolton but don't really spend much time there apart from shopping and normal day to day activities and I don't work there. If you set down the basics I would be glad to add a thing or two.

Bolton Market
Flea & Street Markets
Red Bank Cider
Gift & Speciality Shops
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2 593 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Angie why don't you write an Insider Page

Hi Sue - If I am not mistaken Angie has done a page about Bolton restaurants. I was there recently at a fencing comp at the Bolton Arena with my daughter and I found out then that Angie had done a page about local restaurants. Very informative it was too! FD

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2 593 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Angie why don't you write an Insider Page

Just checked again. Can't find it. She definately did something somewhere!:)

bolton england
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Angie why don't you write an Insider Page

hi sue , just had a go, like you i dont go out that much , but you never know i might be able to help , look on things to do . x

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8 455 posts
88 reviews
4. Re: Angie why don't you write an Insider Page

Hi Angie

I've added a bit to your local walks and will add other things I think of.

bolton england
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Angie why don't you write an Insider Page

excellent sue , you are very good with your comments . bolton is great for being out and about .

6. Re: Angie why don't you write an Insider Page

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Bolton