We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

NORTHUMBERLAND
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

Need a nice hotel for a couple of nights in May, all suggestions gratefully received.

Barnsley
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

hi, i pass the reebok stadium and i am sure there are two hotels at the stadium.i will be passing next thursday if you want me to find a name i will.

B

Barnsley
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

hi, i pass the reebok stadium and i am sure there are two hotels at the stadium.i will be passing next thursday if you want me to find a name i will.

B

Barnsley
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

B

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

Theres a Holiday Inn at the Reebok stadium as well as a much more expensive Deveers hotel. The Reebok is quite isolated from the town centre so if your business is actuually in Bolton Town Centre you would be better staying at the Bolton Moat House on Higher Bridge Street (sure its changes its name to a premier travel lodge maybe) or the Pack Horse Hotel, both of which are central.

9 posts
5. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

hi there, there are two hotels at the Reebok - De Veres Whites Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express here are the link to both !! Loads at places to eat up there too plenty of shopping etc etc on the retail park that is all part of the complex

http://www.devereonline.co.uk/

www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/hd/btnuk

bolton england
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

hi , there are some web sites active hotels.com . the ramada hotel about 5 min drive from the reebok . also there is a hotel called the swallowfield hotel a 5 min walk . if you go on google it is on there . hope this helps.

Bolton
Level Contributor
27 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

it's a myth that the de vere is expensive as its always empty

try active or laterooms for it and can get a room for as little as £60

there's also a premier travel inn round the corner

in the centre try the pack horse, again for about £50 on laterooms

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
9 posts
99 reviews
8. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

Just for the record, the Swallowfield Hotel in Horwich is no more. They sold up and apartments are being built there.

Manchester
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

The Moathouse in the town centre is now the Holiday Inn Bolton Centre and is nicer than the Express at the Reebok. Clean hotel, centrally located with lovely staff.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8 454 posts
88 reviews
10. Re: Where does the business traveller stay in Bolton, (near...

The OP has left the house. You're 2 years too late with the Holiday Inn suggestion ;-))

Get answers to your questions about Bolton