We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of drinks at Britannia

manchester
Level Contributor
2 588 posts
38 reviews
cost of drinks at Britannia

Could anyone give me an idea of the cost of drinks at the Britannia in Bolton? We are considering having an evening reception there for our wedding but are mindful that bar prices at many hotels are quite steep.

Thanks

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8 453 posts
88 reviews
1. Re: cost of drinks at Britannia

I have no idea of the prices of drinks but as it is in the middle of nowhere I would imagine pretty steep. Unless you are getting married in the immediate vicinity of this hotel I can't imagine why you would want to have your reception there. We attended a neighbours wedding reception there some years ago (things may have changed it wasn't a Brittania then) and there was no separate function room the wedding guests were just drinking with other hotel guests in the bar and the buffet was dreadful.

Pickering England
Level Contributor
1 173 posts
135 reviews
2. Re: cost of drinks at Britannia

Just a suggestion but why not give them a ring and ask

3. Re: cost of drinks at Britannia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Bolton