We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

omg

bolton england
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
omg

where is everyone were are you all , have you gone away

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8 454 posts
88 reviews
1. Re: omg

I've been on holiday to Fort Lauderdale for 2 weeks just back today. Sadly, Angie no-one seems to want to know much about Bolton, so we'll just have to talk to each other. So what do you know? What have I missed in the last 2 weeks?

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13 770 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: omg

Sammy Lee's been shown the door....

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8 454 posts
88 reviews
3. Re: omg

Wow what an exciting place I live in!! The only remarkable news in 2 weeks is that Sammy Lee has got the sack. I'm not even interested in football so in the words of Catherine Tait "Is this face bovvered".

bolton england
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: omg

hi sue , do you read the bolton news and look at there site there coments are brill xx

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8 454 posts
88 reviews
5. Re: omg

I've never bothered much with BEN but I will have a look at the web site. My husband is a Man City fan so if we get a paper it is the MEN for the sports news.

6. Re: omg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Bolton