We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Papa Luigi's

Horwich, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
129 reviews
Papa Luigi's

Out of curiosity, does anyone know why Papa Luigi's in Horwich shut down? It looks a great place, and I heard great things about it, but it shut down before I moved here...

bolton england
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Papa Luigi's

sorry dont know that one will try and find out for you x

bolton england
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Papa Luigi's

Hi TR, papa luigi's shut down because the electricty was connected to the church next door as was the scout hut at the back . and the church is being knocked down to be made in to flats . so that is why .

Horwich, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
129 reviews
3. Re: Papa Luigi's

Aw, that's a shame, it looked like it would've been a lovely place for a meal!

I wonder if the owners might re-open it once the electricity/flats have been sorted out.

And god, I hope they keep the new flats traditional looking, I mean having a big modern block of flats in Horwich village would be horrific!

4. Re: Papa Luigi's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Bolton