We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast in a day? Two?

Belfast in a day? Two?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 April 2021, 21:56

3 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 507 posts
65 reviews
27 helpful votes
1. Re: Belfast in a day? Two?
Save

I'd give Belfast 2 full days. It doesn't feel like a touristy city to me but there's loads to see and do and if you want to do the titanic experience that takes up a large part of a day.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9 587 posts
67 reviews
84 helpful votes
2. Re: Belfast in a day? Two?
Save

Colin, before we travel to any new spot, we spend hours researching. I have my list of what I believe would interest both of us, and never depend on anyone else’s “ must see /do” recommendations. We then plan our time around visits to sights that are close together, whether it’s a three day stay, or two weeks. We never pack in more than we can enjoy, and certainly don’t have the “ done whatever location” attitude.

I grew up in the greater Belfast area, and love my visits back. There is much to see and enjoy, and I would not recommend rushing. But, please, do your research; it’s your vacation, your time, and your dollars. Best of luck.

Pirate 🏴‍☠️

County Londonderry...
Destination Expert
for Belfast, Northern Ireland, County Donegal
Level Contributor
5 208 posts
150 reviews
93 helpful votes
3. Re: Belfast in a day? Two?
Save

I would opt for 2 days if you can spare them. Belfast has a lot to offer and see. Titanic alone would take around 5 hours to see right. A black cab tour will take around 2 hours then add The Crum, Belfast Gaol. The Ulster Folk & Transport Museum a few mile outside Belfast and thats 2 days busted That's just of the top of my head.

Reply to: Belfast in a day? Two?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Belfast
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.