We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About hotel saint sauveur?

Saint Sauveur des...
1 post
About hotel saint sauveur?

I need to spend my holiday's in mind blowing hotel which will become memorable in my entire life.. So i'm search in the best hotel saint sauveur . So please suggest me the best hotel...

4 replies to this topic
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
13 293 posts
34 reviews
25 helpful votes
1. Re: About hotel saint sauveur?

There are really no high end hotels in St Saveur. The Manoir is about the highest starred, but it isn't that special, neither is it's location.

Look at the reviews here.

tripadvisor.ca/Hotels-g182173-Saint_Sauveur_…

For fabulous go to the Hotel Quintessense at Mont Tremblant.

http://www.hotelquintessence.com/en/index.php

Edited: 14 May 2012, 14:52
Montreal, Canada
1 post
2. Re: About hotel saint sauveur?

Spent 3 nights Manoir Saint-Sauveur in a pavilion Cadilac room which compared to the hotel room looked poor and small. Our big surprise was that on the hotel website there is no information regarding that all these pavilion rooms are not connected to the main hotel except the underground garage. Even when we talked to the receptionist a few times, nobody advertised us either verbally or by e-mail that reserving a pavilion room will create such an inconvenient of walking each day through the garage in order to reach the swimming pool of the hotel. There is an electric car but except a few times, we could not use it as it was never in time and even when we used it, the garage was so cold that it was not the best solution. It was not pleasant at all to be wet and have just your bathing suit on to walk all this way. After all, we were not ready to expect something like that. We did not enjoy our staying at this hotel and I consider that we were miss-informed about the conditions for which what we paid was not worth it.

People should be informed before they make a reservation in this hotel-pavilion of all these inconveniences either on the hotel website or verbally.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
13 293 posts
34 reviews
25 helpful votes
3. Re: About hotel saint sauveur?

You could write a review on Tripadvisor, that way future travellers will be helped by you. These threads get lost pretty quickly.

West Grey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
85 322 posts
104 reviews
574 helpful votes
4. Re: About hotel saint sauveur?

Welcome to TripAdvisor, iulia;

As a new user of TripAdvisor, you may not know that the forums are for travel related discussions, not for accommodation reviews.

tripadvisor.com/help/what_the_forums_are_not

Please take a moment and write a review of the hotel. Many more people read the reviews, than the forums, when researching accommodations.

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g182173-d183355-…

Best Regards

Reply to: About hotel saint sauveur?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint Sauveur des Monts