We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue View Apartments in Sabana Westpunt

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
221 posts
26 reviews
23 helpful votes
Blue View Apartments in Sabana Westpunt
Save

I am wondering for those of you who have stayed here or around the area. How do you get beach chairs? I understand there are none on the beach in front of Blue View. Also, would you advise me to bring my own beach towels? Any additional tips or advice about staying at Blue View would be appreciated. Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
Delmar, New York
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Blue View Apartments in Sabana Westpunt
Save

Sorry no one responded to your questions, however I too am planning on staying there in March of 2016. Did you end up going? and if so, would you share your thoughts? which one did you stay in, how well stocked were the kitchens with pots and pans and utensils, were there towels for the beach as well as bathing? I'm very excited about staying and cooking .... we plan to shop at the floating market in town for fresh fruits and seafood and the Centrum Supermarket for the essentials...but maybe you may have better ideas. Thank you in advance !! :)

Cape May Court...
Level Contributor
380 posts
39 reviews
27 helpful votes
2. Re: Blue View Apartments in Sabana Westpunt
Save

hello fellow Jerseyites.....living in south jersey we are use to the beach.....we bring our own towels and a few years ago we even brought down our beach chairs to keep down there.

Warsaw
Level Contributor
42 posts
18 reviews
43 helpful votes
3. Re: Blue View Apartments in Sabana Westpunt
Save

Hi guys, I considered staying there too and my best advice is – don't. I decided to pay a bit more and stayed in Marazul, also in Sabana Westpunt, and everytime we passed Blue View we were grateful we did so. Of course it's just an impression, but even comparing pics from both places, you can see the difference. As for Marazul -we had a seaview villa, (half of the villa to be precise), fully equipped kitchen (with stuff I don't even have at home), living room and patio (with a barbeque) on a ground floor and bedroom with huge balcony on an upper floor. It was clean, new, definitely worth the money.

As for the area - no matter where you stay, beach in front on Blue View is no use. Ugly. Nothing there. You will have to go either north or south. We had a car and drove to Kanepi, Lagun, Porto Mari.

As for food - now this is a must – in Sabana Westpunt (and Lagun beach as well) you can buy fresh fish directly from the fishermen. You can see them coming back from the sea with a fresh catch, they prepare it for you, so you can buy either whole fish, or fillets (tuna, red snapper and others I don't recognize). Buy some coal and have a barbeque. As for shopping – fresh fruits you have to buy at the floating market (supermarkets have a very poor selection), as for other things - I don't know what's your budget but "regular" supermarkets are surprisingly expensive. We went to chinese supermarket (15 min drive from Sabana), and were surpised how cheaper everything is. Anyway – PM me, if you'd like some more info, and have a great stay

Reply to: Blue View Apartments in Sabana Westpunt
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sabana Westpunt
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.