We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone staying or have stayed at Marzaul Dive Resort

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Anyone staying or have stayed at Marzaul Dive Resort
Save

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my post - just wondering if anyone has comments on their stay at Marazul Dive resort. I was also wondering if the Bungalow Hills is still open I was trying to book there last year but had bad car wreck and now it seems I can't find them now.

Thank You

George

Oregon
Level Contributor
420 posts
103 reviews
51 helpful votes
1. Re: Anyone staying or have stayed at Marzaul Dive Resort
Save

We stayed at Marazul dec 29- Jan 5 we loved it. With that being said what are you looking for? It is quiet and out of town but with dinner reservations you can enjoy some of the best restaurants in Curacao. A car is a must. Stop for groceries when you get off the plane. Best beaches in Westpunt! The resort itself is more of a condo complex with beautiful views, nice grounds, and lovely pool. Our unit was perfect for 2 but truthfully if we wanted 2 more would have fit snugly but that's when you go outside. Any other questions let me know?

Warwick, NY
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
2. Re: Anyone staying or have stayed at Marzaul Dive Resort
Save

SCMT80 - My 20 year old son and I are staying at Marzaul Dive Resort for a quick 4 day trip in early March. We are coming in on Saturday afternoon and leaving on Tuesday afternoon. We have boat dives planned for Sunday and Monday morning. Any suggestions to fill out afternoons or Tuesday morning before our flight? Also, what restaurants would you recommend for 2 guys looking for simple but good food? Do we need to make reservations for dinner? thanks Eric

Oregon
Level Contributor
420 posts
103 reviews
51 helpful votes
3. Re: Anyone staying or have stayed at Marzaul Dive Resort
Save

I hope your dives are with Go West they are awesome and so friendly. There are amazingly beautiful beaches within 20 minutes of Marazul you should explore (Playa Lagun, Cas Abou, Playa Kenepa, etc) At Marazul I saw folks all day going for dives right off Marazul. Over at Watamula or maybe Kalki there is a statue of Neptune underwater maybe check that out. As far as food I would definitely suggest reservations for sure dinner. We went to Sol Food which is exactly what you are looking for and Sunshine the owner has a wealth of info she can share. The restaurant at Lagun wS also very good. Trio Penotti is a delicious choice as well. All but Lagun take reservations via email. I would suggest stopping at the grocery in town closer to Westpunt and getting breakfast essentials and lunch stuff. Truthfully the view from Marazul is so nice dinner there is good also. Rancho right outside of Marazul we didn't enjoy much but others told us it was close and they found stuff to eat there. Prins ATV tour is so much fun but might be to much for the length of time you are there. If not check it out we did the East Side tour and it was a good out of water activity. Have fun!

4. Re: Anyone staying or have stayed at Marzaul Dive Resort

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2016, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Sabana Westpunt
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.