We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Krabi
Save

Hi ,iam planning a 1 week trip to Thailand in April 2021, my itinerary is 3 nights in Ao Nang , 3 nights in Long Beach ( koh lanta ) ,2 nights in phi phi,is this good or should I add a couple of days more ,or should I avoid any of these places ,I am traveling with my wife and our idea of holiday is relaxing on the beach , and seeing a few places , nothing hectic . Kindly suggest

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
4 676 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
1. Re: Krabi
Save

Personally, I wouldn't bother wasting my time planning for Thailand, especially for 1 week. Now, if even able to enter, it's 2 week quarantine. That / quarantine is not going to change. Latest TAT possible suggested adjustment to that, is maybe down to 10 days, if the 2 week version doesn't have any oops.

Again...why bother.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
13 921 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Krabi
Save

Nothing wrong with planning a trip. That said ,I would not be parting with my money.

IMO, I doubt that Thailand will be accepting people in any great number till later in 2021.

How long it takes to get back to before Covid 19 is still very unclear. I think that countries like Thailand will open up slowly to low risk countries.

Chok Dee

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
17 446 posts
196 reviews
137 helpful votes
3. Re: Krabi
Save

Its a nice plan for a weeks holiday, not much travelling involved between the 3 locations

Reply to: Krabi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.