We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Side Candle Light Dinner

Kolkata (Calcutta...
3 posts
1 review
Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Save

I want to book a candle light dinner on the beach. Ao nang is preferred. Please suggest possible restaurant. Thank you in advance.

7 replies to this topic
Loughborough...
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
15 196 posts
59 reviews
115 helpful votes
1. Re: Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Save

Not sure that this sort of thing can take place at Ao Nang as there’s a road that runs between the restaurants and the beach, plus the beach is not particularly attractive. Very popular at other places such as Samui and Hua Hin though.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
4 283 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Save

When do you want to have it ? The beach side restaurants at Soi Sunset and Last Fisherman are still closed, as there are no tourists in town. Please also notice, Thailand is still closed for international tourists arrivals.

Leyland, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
1 025 reviews
523 helpful votes
3. Re: Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Save

Very few options for this in Ao Nang other than the ones suggested above. Klong Muang just outside Ao Nang has a couple of nice options.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
3 posts
1 review
4. Re: Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Save

Thank you so much for sharing valuable information.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
3 posts
1 review
5. Re: Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Save

@KlongMuang I'm planning to visit on November 3rd to 7th.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
4 283 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Save

I very much doubt Thailand will be open in November for tourists from India due to the bad covid-19 situation in India currently ranking 3rd worst in the world. At present time Thailand is completely closed for international tourist arrivals. If they open up, it most likely will be only for countries which contained the pandemic and with no new infections for a certain period.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia, Indonesia, Bangkok
Level Contributor
25 805 posts
161 reviews
98 helpful votes
7. Re: Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Save

Hi Rahul

As the whole world is in turmoil just now and there is currently no sign that this will improve between now and the end of the year, it is wise to avoid making any plans for international travel. For your special occasion candlelight dinner, I suggest you do some research to locate somewhere in your own country where this would be possible.

Reply to: Beach Side Candle Light Dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.