We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Airport Transfer

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
23 reviews
Private Airport Transfer

We are traveling to St. Lucia in January 2017 and staying at St. James Club. We are looking to book a private airport transfer, and possibly book the same driver to do an excursion during our week there. Does anyone have any recommendations on a company to contact?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
14 089 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Private Airport Transfer

PHV Tours and Taxi, Serenity TVL, Island Man Taxi and Tours, More Than A Cab, and so on...Enjoy your visit.

Carver...
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: Private Airport Transfer

Any idea what we should expect to pay for ride from airport to Bay Gardens? Are the fares set or to be bargained?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
14 089 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Private Airport Transfer

Taxi fares are set for the main routes, ie UVF to Castries, etc. Your taxi should be $80-85us one way for up to three people. Private transfer with meet and greet, etc is usually somewhat more expensive.

Carver...
3 posts
1 review
4. Re: Private Airport Transfer

Thank you !

Idaho
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Private Airport Transfer

There are so many companies that you can choose from. You can try St.Lucia Best Experience Tours, James Tours, Serenity etc. Prices do differ. So you just have to ask around

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
23 reviews
6. Re: Private Airport Transfer

I think I've narrowed it down to either Real St. Lucia Tours or Island Man Taxi & Tours.

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2 526 posts
97 reviews
7. Re: Private Airport Transfer

I have used Island Man and he (Kurt) is excellent. And I expect he will be up for a good deal re more than one trip

STEVE

Carver...
3 posts
1 review
8. Re: Private Airport Transfer

We used UVF Airport Taxi for both transfers and found Thomas to be a gentleman, on time, safe driver, happy to stop at the store and for pictures! We will use Thomas if we return to St. Lucia again.

Edited: 15 March 2017, 13:24
9. Re: Private Airport Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 August 2017, 16:05
Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2 526 posts
97 reviews
10. Re: Private Airport Transfer

Janey,

A bit late Natasha travelled in Jan 2017!

STEVE

Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet