We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Splash Watetpark

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
75 reviews
Splash Watetpark

Coming in on cruise and like to take kids to Waterpark. Adults don’t want to do it. So are there loungers we can rent to relax but still see kids on the toys? would like to stay at that location of the beach all day...and half day passes for kids at waterpark.

7 replies to this topic
Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2 526 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: Splash Watetpark

Hi,

Yes there are and I think they are foc if you have the kids on the waterpark. And the bar/restaurant is right there as well

STEVE

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4 264 posts
2. Re: Splash Watetpark

Bon jou jane m,

Splash Island Water Park is located just off the beach in front of Bay Gardens Beach Resort on Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay village. The tourism center of the island.

Anything and everything you and your group may need is right there or within a few minutes walk... except for the super natural beauty in and around Soufrière and The Pitons World Heritage Site...

Bless up! Paul

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
457 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Splash Watetpark

Jane, there are several options. Like BigSteve said, chairs and umbrellas are free if the kids are paying for the waterpark, but they do fill up early and there are not a lot of them. Last year, to the right as you look out to the water, there are picnic tables that are free but no umbrellas.

What we did last year was sit in the restaurant and enjoy the view while my daughter and grandson enjoyed the water and watersports. The waterpark isn't the only choice. There is lots to do. And the food and beer is grand!

BTW the food is excellent and local recipes. I very much recommend spending the day there.

Rich

Edited: 03 April 2018, 00:39
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: Splash Watetpark

Rich1990.... what restaurant did you sit and watch the kids?? The Seagrape? That’s a good idea

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
457 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Splash Watetpark

Bay Gardens Beach Resort.

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2 526 posts
97 reviews
6. Re: Splash Watetpark

Hi,

To watch the kids on the Waterpark it will be Seagrapes. To eat/drink it can be Seagrapes or High Tide both part of BGBR

STEVE

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3 679 posts
256 reviews
7. Re: Splash Watetpark

Great restaurants for lunch! Loved the crab back when I was there. Met Steve and had a great time. Lovely local lunch and good atmosphere.

Reply to: Splash Watetpark
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet