We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

CT
Level Contributor
41 posts
160 reviews
Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

We will be staying at Royalton next week and I wanted to know if you can recommend the taxi driver in the area that you personally used for island sightseeing excursions/day trip. We will have a toddler with us and I would prefer to do a private tour vs. group. TIA

7 replies to this topic
Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2 528 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

Hi,

www.serenitytvl.com are very good and most likely to have a child seat if you need one. call 758.720.8200

or

Kurt at Island Man. www.islandmantaxi.com. 758.716.0970 / 758.584.2764

STEVE

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
184 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

I second Kurt and Richard with Island Man Taxi. Used them for 2 and a half days and they were great!

3. Re: Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 April 2018, 18:35

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
541 posts
43 reviews
4. Re: Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

I have to echo the previous. Island Man is the best option. Prompt and efficient yes but they are also of the island and will do all to make sure all your wants and needs are covered.

Newnan, Georgia
2 posts
5. Re: Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

How much did they charge? My husband and I are going in June and trying to decide whether to rent a car! Thanks for any info!!

Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

I highly reccomend Captain Sam. We had a great day and he was s engaging , knowledgeable and fun. He had us out all day and would have kept going if we weren’t so tired! Enjoy!

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
541 posts
43 reviews
7. Re: Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip

Price? Really cannot remember. Best thing is to email the folks at Island Man and they will let you know. Very transparent business. They have nothing to hide. Have fun exploring this wonderful island!

Reply to: Taxi driver recommendation for a day trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet