We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short stay

3 posts
Save Topic
Short stay

My husband and I are going for three nights in May, and staying in the north part of the island at Cap Madison. With such a short window, what restaurants and activities do you recommend? We are planning a trip to the volcano...anything else?

3 replies to this topic
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Short stay

*Cap Maison

Mentioned in this post
Cap Maison
Cap Maison
810 Reviews
St. Lucia
England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3 624 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short stay

I presume you mean Cap Maison? If staying there probably eat at theCliff for one night and maybe The Naked Fisherman on the beach.

If going to the Pitons bear in mind it takes a long time by road so best to look at getting there by boat. It is quite beautiful so worth the trip.

Orlando’s down South does excellent creole food so you could tie that in with your piton trip. In the North, Spice of India is really good if you fancy curry for a change! Also if shopping in Castries there are lots of local restaurants.

Near Cap M is pigeon island which has two very good local restaurants, Jambe are Bois and Bucchaneers...

Mentioned in this post
Cap Maison
Cap Maison
810 Reviews
St. Lucia
Pitons
Pitons
1 657 Reviews
St. Lucia
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Spice Of India
Spice Of India
1 747 Reviews
St. Lucia
England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3 624 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short stay

I presume you mean Cap Maison? If staying there probably eat at theCliff for one night and maybe The Naked Fisherman on the beach.

If going to the Pitons bear in mind it takes a long time by road so best to look at getting there by boat. It is quite beautiful so worth the trip.

Orlando’s down South does excellent creole food so you could tie that in with your piton trip. In the North, Spice of India is really good if you fancy curry for a change! Also if shopping in Castries there are lots of local restaurants.

Near Cap M is pigeon island which has two very good local restaurants, Jambe De Bois and a French creole restaurant in some of the ancient stone rooms..definitely worth a half day visit to see the history and views. But with just three days you may want to relax!

Mentioned in this post
Cap Maison
Cap Maison
810 Reviews
St. Lucia
Pitons
Pitons
1 657 Reviews
St. Lucia
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL