We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Publc transport from Cape Town

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
Publc transport from Cape Town
Save

What are the possibilities of public transport between Cape town and Robertson/McGregor

3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 825 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Publc transport from Cape Town
Save

Translux City to City go from Cape Town to Robertson https://res.prasa.com/citytocity/booking# after that you will need to get a local taxi to McGregor

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
7 773 posts
612 reviews
296 helpful votes
2. Re: Publc transport from Cape Town
Save

There is a shuttle bus that runs daily from the McGregor to Cape Town / airport and it also does a return journey, leaving the airport at 12pm.

I have seen it advertised on the we love McGregor Facebook page. It’s run by Van Schoor Shuttle and Courier Services

Guangzhou, China
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
3. Re: Publc transport from Cape Town
Save

You can google " translux" . It's a prablic transportation in SA, and it runs cape town to Robertson. Twice a day.

By the way, will you join a tour group to agulhas in Robertson? According to lovely planet, there are some hostel offer this tour. But I don't know where can I get some information about that.

Reply to: Publc transport from Cape Town
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about McGregor
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.