We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson API and select a seat

Leics
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
17 helpful votes
Thomson API and select a seat
Save

I am travelling with Thomson in May I have tried to check my API as sure I have entered it however the site will not now let me in it keeps saying 'we have found your booking however you have entered an incorrect lead name/departure date' which I have not its driving me mad. Also

I was unable to choose my seats on their site I have paid for extra leg room and to sit with my partner.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
51 740 posts
8 reviews
55 helpful votes
1. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

Are you going through the Flight Extra site, using your 7 digit reference number 1234567 instead of the holiday booking reference 1234/123456.

https://flightextras.thomson.co.uk/

If you still having problems then you will have to phone Thomson or you can go through their Facebook page where the media staff will help you, I am sure.

https://www.facebook.com/Thomsonholidays

Angie.

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1 997 posts
71 reviews
59 helpful votes
2. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

Have you checked you're using the correct reference, as per Angelina's post?

Another possibility is that there's an error in what you're typing, but you can't see it. Sounds weird, but I've been in that position more than once.

What happens if you ask your partner to input the details, from a document.

Leics
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
17 helpful votes
3. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

Hi angie yes I am looks like will have to ring them thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
51 740 posts
8 reviews
55 helpful votes
4. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

Yes ring them and get it sorted as soon as possible..........let us know how you get on and what the problem was.

Angie.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
5. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

Just a thought but because I booked in store, I can only do this by the API LOGIN at the top of the Thomsons page, have you tried this?

Leics
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
17 helpful votes
6. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

Hi have tried the site again this morning and it worked must have been a glitch in the system thanks for all your help not booked on line before only in Thomson shop so bit nervous will probably be back on if can't print my ticket

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
51 740 posts
8 reviews
55 helpful votes
7. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

Good to hear you managed to get online this morning............if you need any more help don't hesitate to come back and we will do all we can to help you out.

Angie.

UK
Level Contributor
86 posts
8. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

I can't seem to get on to the Flightextras site, do you think it is because I am not travelling until November 15?

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1 997 posts
71 reviews
59 helpful votes
9. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

Boleyn, I don't think that should matter. Are you using the correct reference? See post 1.

If you have a MyThomson page set up, which you should have within a day or two of booking, then that explains which reference to use, and, if I remember correctly, even includes a direct link.

Edited: 7 years ago
Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
64 reviews
94 helpful votes
10. Re: Thomson API and select a seat
Save

I have a booking with Thomson in June booked through a Thomson branch but cannot access my booking on line as I either get the message that I cannot access this booking on line or it just does nothing.

My reference is in the format 1234/5678 and this is confirmed in the e-mail received from Thomson after booking.

I have had to contact them about a separate issue so it's not really a problem at this stage, just annoying!

© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.