We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet2 resort flight check in

dof
Chesterfield
Level Contributor
358 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Jet2 resort flight check in

I can't seem to find if I have to check in online to get a boarding card for the return resort check in or if I can check in at the hotel and get my boarding card. Can anyone advice please.

7 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
39 966 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet2 resort flight check in

It's all explained on Jet2Holidays website.

dof
Chesterfield
Level Contributor
358 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet2 resort flight check in

No it doesn't state whether I need to check in online (which we try not to do preferring the 'human' interaction and keeping jobs for 'humans') or if the boarding card is printed for us at the hotel. Have googled, used FAQ and watched the various videos. If you could point to where it actually tells me if I need to check in online in order to get use the resort flight check in I would be very grateful.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
22 780 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet2 resort flight check in

First item states the following:-

"Check in online and print your boarding passes for your flight as usual from 28 days before your departure. If you haven’t printed your boarding passes yet, we can do it for you."

https:/…resort-flight-check-in

London, England...
Level Contributor
542 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet2 resort flight check in

We done the resort check in at lanzarote recently. We had our boarding passes printed at home with our outward journey ones. It was so good we just took our cases to reception on the morning the jet2 girls tagged them then thy were taken to the airport. So when we got there there was no queuing just straight through to security. Wish we could do that every time.

dof
Chesterfield
Level Contributor
358 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet2 resort flight check in

Thank you -that is what we will do.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
580 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet2 resort flight check in

My in-laws used this service. They never check in online so it does seem possible to use this service without doing so.

dof
Chesterfield
Level Contributor
358 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet2 resort flight check in

Thank you, time2fly1 that is the reassurance we needed.

Reply to: Jet2 resort flight check in
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted