Stanford Hotelsand Places to Stay
Enter dates to find the best prices
Something went wrong •
Please reload the page.
Stanford Hotels Information
Hotels in Stanford
Hotels Prices From
Travel high season
|Jun - Aug|
Travel low season
|Mar - May|
High season avg price
|R 5 305|
Low season avg price
|R 3 372|
Not sure when to visit?
Price trends, weather and things to do can help you make a decision.
Dec - Feb
R 1,301R 12,428
Mar - May
R 1,301R 12,428
Jun - Aug
R 1,301R 12,428
Sep - Nov
R 1,301R 12,428
Price trend information excludes taxes and fees and is based on base rates for a nightly stay for 2 adults found in the last 7 days on our site and averaged for commonly viewed hotels in Stanford. Select dates and complete search for nightly totals inclusive of taxes and fees.
Hotels near the sights
- Panthera Africa - Big Cat SanctuaryPanthera Africa - Big Cat Sanctuary Panthera Africa offers you the unique opportunity to learn about the big cats and hear their heartfelt stories! We are a true sanctuary with no trading, breeding or interaction, operating as a safe haven for rescued big cats. EDUCATIONAL VISIT Have a guided walk around to see our white and brown lions, black leopard, caracals and tigers and learn more about their species and their threats. TIMES: Everyday expect Tuesdays, 10am and/or 3pm (April - September) 9am and/or 4pm October - March); Open on public holidays. Price: R340 per adult / R170 per child under 13 years. PRE-BOOKINGS ONLY (as we only have a limited amount of spots per visit). SUNSET VISIT Come and enjoy the early evening with your loved ones as the sun sets and the cats come alive after a long day of rest! Your passionate host will take you around to the big cat enclosures. Price: R490 per adult, no children under 16 years allowed. Minimum 4 people. PRE-BOOKINGS ONLY.Read more
- Springfontein Wine EstateAt Springfontein we are not making our wines, we are supporting our vines to give birth to their kids - bottles borne through humbleness, driven by the willingness to go beyond the extra mile. Come by anytime to experience yourself. Our Ulumbaza Wine Bar(n) is open for tastings (and delicious snacks) on 365 days a year.Read more
- Phillipskop Mountain ReservePhillipskop Mountain Reserve protects 246ha of beautiful fynbos on the slopes of the Klein River Mountains. It is also home to Phillipskop Cave, an important local heritage site due to the presence of rock art - the only recorded rock art on the Cape Whale Coast. There are a range of hiking trails for all abilities leading to a small waterfall, the peak of Phillipskop itself, interesting rock formations, such as the David and Goliath Rock Stacks, as well as lots of magnificent views. The trails can be combined into longer circular routes. WATERFALL HIKING TRAIL (3.5km) An easy, more or less level, hike to a small waterfall with a popular picnic spot underneath a beautiful rock candlewood tree. This is also the route to take to access Phillipskop Cave. ROCK STACKS HIKING TRAIL (3km) A short climb up to admire the two rock stacks, David and Goliath, with great views on the way back across the fields of the Overberg. This trail is good to combine with the Waterfall Hiking Trail for a circular route. SADDLE HIKING TRAIL (4km) A chance to reach the highest parts of the reserve. Beautiful views from the Saddle into the hidden valley behind Phillipskop. You can go from here up to the peak itself or onto the ridge of the Klein River Mountains to look down on Tesselaarsdal.Read more
- Klein River CheeseWe are closed temporarily. Klein River Cheese Farmstead is a celebration of cheese, picnics and family. We exist to unleash the inner artisan in every one of us. We are not selling cheese and picnics but creating chefs and romantics, nature lovers and healthy, family-centered ambassadors. Our cheese is a vehicle to join the artisan movement. Klein River Cheese Farmstead is not only about our products, it’s our culture.Read more
- Stanford Hills EstateRead more
- Walker Bay Estate and Birkenhead BreweryAs the first wine and brewing estate in the southern hemisphere, we run a small but growing micro brewery, water bottling plant, winery and vineyard situated in the Western Cape of South Africa. Come and enjoy our delicious food and freshly brewed beer, and visit our vineyard and winery where we produce Walker Bay wines.Read more
- Raka WineThe Raka brand was named after Piet Dreyer's black fishing vessel. Piet's first love has always been the sea. For some 36 years he braved the storms and challenges of the coast, ever in search of the best catch. It is with this same passion that the Dreyer family now pursue the art of wine making. With the rich blessing of earth and elements, the help of a dedicated workforce, the enthusiasm of winemaker Josef Dreyer and the advantages of a modern gravity flow cellar, Piet Dreyer produces his award-winning Raka wines.Read more
- Cold Mountain VineyardRead more
- Haarkapper Peak Hiking TrailThis 15km hiking trail between Stanford and Tesselaarsdal allows you to follow in the footsteps of the famous Tesselaarsdal Barber. The hiking trail traverses the Klein River Mountains with its beautiful fynbos, rich in proteas, and spectacular views across the Overberg. The route can be started at Phillipskop Mountain Reserve or in Tesselaarsdal, and done as figure of eight or just one way.Read more
Frequently Asked Questions about Stanford hotels
- Popular hotels close to Cape Town Intl Airport include Hotel Verde Cape Town Airport, City Lodge Hotel Grandwest, and New National Hotel & Conference. See the full list: Hotels near Cape Town Intl Airport.