The best thing about this place was the service at check out, because it included a partial refund. This place must have been great when it was first built. The extensions of the buildings are awkward, the updates are out dated, and the air was so thick. When I checked in and realized the air was thick with heavy cigarette smoke, I went to the office to ask for something to freshen the air. My husband and I were in the area to see family. When we returned for the night, we realized the furniture, tables were sticky. It felt like a combination of nicotine and a fumigation bomb. The air freshener I was giving at check in, didn't put a dent in the smell. I don't have asthma, but if you do... don't stay here. The gal at the front desk seems to be a live-in manager. She agreeded to refund the "insurance" for the room that she had insisted I purchase, and part of our room rate. She did the right thing. Another lesson learned here... don't trust all the pictures and sometimes it's not worth it to save 15 bucks. …
First they sent us around the back and there was no lighting, had to go up stairs again with no lights. Got there and the door to the hallway and room was wide open. Went in and the carpet was coming up, looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in weeks, the desk had dings and covering was coming up. The full size bed went down in the middle so you couldn't sleep there. We left and told them that it was NOT livable. They did not refund our money so I would take this off the hotels.com.
It smelled so rank we had to leave. I covered my nose and had dry heaves so bad.. Its dreary and run down. Later I heard its where drug deals are made. Tried to get money back and lady screamed at us..
I had some challenges in getting in to my room. The front desk person was trying to double charge me due to some computer issues and it required me calling hotels.com to clear up the situation. This added 45 minutes to check in. Once checked in I found the room very unsanitary with a strong odor of cigarette smoke. The wifi also did not work. Overall, I would not recommend. Spend the extra 20-40 a night and have more piece of mind.
Arrived and checked in. Went to room and walked in. Reeked like cigarette smoke. Room was dirty and disgusting. I would not lay my head on that bed. Paint cracked on walls, plumbing ancient, kitchen disgusting. Not to mention.. when we arrived back from shopping at 8pm.. a rodent (rat) ran under the oven!! We went to office.. no one would answer or come to door. Dropped key amd left. Absolutely horrified. ewww!! Called and refused to refund room.. even though we didnt even stay. Pictures lie. DO NOT stay here.