Oy! If this is the only place available I'll sleep in my car or under a bridge next time I'm in town. Run down, musty, dirty, lamp was broken, jacuzzi party tub looked like it was from the 90's. I wish I had my dogs with me (no pets allowed) to keep a look out.
Read Google reviews before you book! Everything bad is true! This place needs to be shut down! Wouldn’t stay here again if you paid me! Worst hotel stay ever in my life! Staff doesn’t wear mask. Homeless, drug dealers and Prostitutes are here! Strangers knocking on your door and staff just ignored my calls for help! Run down and dangerous! Straight out of the movie murder hotel! Run!
This is crack house. Do not stay here unless you’re looking for drugs. The rooms were dirty. The rooms were outdated. The property is in shambles. There were drug dealers in the room next to me. People coming in and out all night long.
Where to start I like to park in the back and walk around before checking in. First thing we noticed was the swimming pool and hot tub had a green algae and trash floating on top...so much for my kids going swimming to cool down from the heat plus they had no signs stating the pool was closed... My son tripped on the side walk and almost fell because of a few loose and uneven tiles...,Also it looked like none of the outdoor patios or passage ways have been cleaned in years with lots of stains... Stairways had a very bad smell of urine and fecal mater We went back to the car to look for another place to stay but everything was sold out and we had already had a prepaid reservation so we was stuck in the hotel from hell.. When we reached the lobby at 3PM check in time we was greeted with a long line of about 15 people waiting to check in with only 1 person doing the check ins and what looked like a Manager of some kind , he was a older Asian guy was just standing around for about 10 minutes and not even offering to help the Front desk person. About 30 minutes go buy and we was told we need to wait for clean rooms to be sent from housekeeping who was understaffed that day.. At 7pm 4 hours later we get to the front and get a room assigned to us... Not the room we book and paid for a 2 room King Suite with a sofa bed but a small room with 2 double beds and was told that was the last room available... We was very disappointed but what could we do.. We was very tired being on the road for 8 hours previously.. Our room was in the back of the hotel upstairs second floor so we had to walk back outside and my 12 year old son and 8 year old daughter was greeted with several people standing around smoking dope... We got to the stars in the back and more people was sitting on the stairs smoking something off a aluminum foil.. We made our way around them and found our room... We put our key in the door and it did not work.. So we had to go all the way back to the lobby to get the right key... The front desk guy named Matthew said he made a mistake and gave us the wrong keys.. So I made my way back to our room and a homeless guy was talking with my wife and kids which really scared me... We finally got into our room and low and behold the top door latch did not work and the window was opened with no window screen.. Buggs and mosquitos was flying freely into our room... My wife broke out the bug sprayed and took care of them.. The room was really outdated and musty smelling the carpet floor was super dirty, my white socks was completely black in about 2 minutes.. our room had a stench of Smoke and mold in the air... I turned on the Air Conditioner and that made it worse..…
Pictures are worth 1,000 words: the pool was covered in algae…the stains on the furniture and flooring were disgusting, even the landscape was tattered. A homeless group were found camping in the stairwell, and the front desk guy was completely overwhelmed. No security, no food…man did I make the biggest mistake in selecting this place.