Date of stay: November 2019Trip type: Travelled solo
I loved this place for the following reasons:
1. This residence is at a strategic location at mid distance between the city center and the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, near a huge supermarket, pubs and restaurants without forgetting
2. I rented a studio which was very clean.
3. The kitchen is very well equipped.
4. The residence is nice with a garden, swimming pool, BBQ area decorated in African style
5. The bed is very comfortable
6. The environment is quiet
7. The cleaning ladies and tenant are nice and helpful
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Response from HenningP156, General Manager at Villa Sunshine
Responded 26 Nov 2019
Dear blefra216158, We are so delighted that you had such a wonderful experience in our lovely property. We pride ourselves on service and strive to make each guests stay with us as memorable as possible. We are very fortunate to be within 5 minute’s walk to popular restaurants and shopping centres, 10 minutes to the most popular beaches in South Africa, The V&A waterfront is just 12 minutes away and Cape Town international airport 25 minutes away. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Kind Regards Henning, Jarryd & Evance Your Villa Sunshine Team
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC