Pros (1) Wi Fi Speed is fast (2) The resort design is beautiful - Lobby with a fish tank + tropical trees (3) Breakfast/ dinner buffet contains interesting staff (4) Ocean views (5) beautiful design outdoor pool views. (5) It has Onsen. 조식/ 석식 뷔페 모두 quality 괜찮고 staff 친절함. Hotel Room이 넓고 wifi 속력 빠름
Cons (1) It appears that the resort has a bit remote location. (2) It appears that there is no convenience store. (3) 2 Onsens are a bit far away. One is around 100 metres/ The other s around 250 metres on foot. 온천이 본관에서 약간 멉니다. 밤에 비가 오고 있었는데 추워서 따뜻한 겈옷을 빌릴 수 있었습니다. 100 metre 온천이 약간 더 작지만 cozy 했습니다. 노천탕도 2 온천 다 있습니다.
We booked the Grande Ocean for a relaxing time between the Rugby World Cup games. The people are very friendly and they do try to help. Also, the club lounge provided good food and drinks in the evening, but the breakfast is poor. Our feeling was that the hotel isn't managed very well and it is impossible to speak with a duty manager if you have a complaint. We couldn’t believe that the pool area was closed for the whole duration of our stay and that fact did not appear on the hotel website? Also, if you are English speaking you will experience difficulty when trying to make yourself understood via the telephone and it isn't much easier in person.
Sheraton Miyazaki is one of the biggest hotel we ever stayed. Everything here is spacious. There are many outlets with all kind of foods. Hotel map is needed if want to walk around the hotel. Swimming pool area was beautiful with one pretty good outlet in this area. Room and rest room were spacious and nice. There are small shopping mall and convenience store at underground. There are 2 free public Onsen (6.00-22.30) which is awesome and also has private Onsen for extra charge. Unfortunately we stayed here just only 1 night, actually can spend a week in this hotel as many activities including golf course. Some disadvantages were no porter service (we try to called many times but no respond) which is disappointed for the Sheraton standard and staff cannot understand well English.
It’s a kind of hotel where you can spend a day or two, without going out. It had almost everything, like hot spring, swimming pool, shops, golf, except a playground for kids, which was essential for large resorts. However, mass amount of guests meant long queue for breakfast, check out, and even spare more time to wait for lift. One of its breakfast area was set at the lobby of the convention centre, which I think, the environment was not very pleasant. It’s swimming pool was comparatively small too, in terms of the huge size of the resort.
Excellent hotel in Miyazaki, a truly 5-star hotel with high international standard!
We stayed at the hotel for 1 night in late July 2018 fora triple deluxe room (I wish I could have stayed for more nights at Sheraton).
1. The deluxe room is super big in Japanese standard, over 50 sq m in size with excellent pacific ocean view! The room should be recently renovated and the bed and pillow are super comfortable!
There was a fireworks show (around 5 min) every night at 8pm during summer (late July to early Sep). You can just go back to your room before 8pm and sit in front of the super big window to enjoy the fireworks!
2. Facilities are excellent too! Big swimming pool, a beach pool for the kids, 2 outdoor onsen for free! I enjoyed the onsen very much! I tried the 2 onsen and beach pool during my stay.
3. Close to Miyazaki City Zoo. Since I go to Miyazaki with my 3- year old kid, I have brought him to the City Zoo nearby. Thanks for the free shuttle bus to City Zoo provided, its very easy to get on the shuttle bus according to the time schedule! Easy and hassle free to get there!
4. Restaurant - Pine Terrace. I have dinner and breakfast buffet at Pine Terrace! Excellent choice of food and with famous Miyazaki Beef! Soooo tasty!! The dinning area of Pine Terrace is very big and not crowded! You don’t have to line up for anything! The food are refilled frequently.
Overall, excellent dining experience at Pine Terrace!
5. Shopping Arcade - there is a shopping arcade at the hotel basement. I spent nearly over 1 hour in the shopping arcade. Lots of souvenir and nice Miyazaki food to buy (and try) there and the price is not expensive!! Really enjoyed shopping there!
6. Front desk service - the staff is very polite and helpful with excellent English proficiency ! I truly appreciate the front desk service!
Overall, I would rate this hotel the best hotel in Miyazaki ! MUST stay here again when I come to Miyazaki in future! Sheraton is the brand you could trust! Everything is flawless !